Thursday, May 14, 2015

FIRST TAKE ON LECTURING AND TUTORING AT TAYLOR'S UNIVERSITY

After complaining for years about the architectural graduates of late, I have decided to do something about my complaints. I have embarked on a new career as a Part Time Lecturer at the School of Architecture, Building and Design, Taylor's University.

Just started the venture on 23rd March 2015 as a Project Management Lecturer for the 3rd year students.

I still have my practice - I still love practicing architecture even after 20 odd years as a Professional Architect - and hence I will not lecture full time in this near future.  

I believe Project Management skills are lacking in many graduates.  
So, I hope I will last the distance in this new venture and to share what little I know about the industry.

And,
Most importantly, hopefully, I can make that small difference to the graduates.
Aamiiin.

No comments:

Post a Comment